I ordered a clarity bt914 base unit with 3 extra handsets fOR MY HARD OF HEARING RELATIVE from factoryoutletstore on November 15, 2016, and was charged the full amount through pay pal. i received the 3 extra handsets but no base unit.

After repeated phone calls to Factoryoutlet store, I was told each time 7-10 business days I would receive the base unit. When someone finally told me the unit was backordered and I would not receive it until Jan 2017, they helped me find another comparable phone whish I was again immediately charged for, and told me to return the 3 axillary phones, which I did priority mail with a tracking number.Tracking shows it was delivered on Dec. 27,2016 to them. They claim I have to get proof of delivery before, they will issue a refund.

Then I just recieved notice they had mailed out the base unit for the order I had cancelled. They tell me I will not receive a refund until I mail back that unit the erroneously mailed to me!!!!!!!!

I have NEVER had this kind of trouble with an internet order. I advise anyone thinking of using this company to go elsewhere!!!

pjbuckeye wrote the review because of return, exchange or cancellation policy at Factory Outlet Store. Reviewer claimed that he or she lost $169 and wants Factory Outlet Store to issue a full refund.

The most disappointing in user's experience was phone run around. The author asks this business to immediately contact him/ her to briefly discuss his/ her negative experience with the company.

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Factory Outlet Store and factory outlet store shipping service for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Comments