I ordered a clarity bt914 base unit with 3 extra handsets fOR MY HARD OF HEARING RELATIVE from factoryoutletstore on November 15, 2016, and was charged the full amount through pay pal. i received the 3 extra handsets but no base unit.

After repeated phone calls to Factoryoutlet store, I was told each time 7-10 business days I would receive the base unit. When someone finally told me the unit was backordered and I would not receive it until Jan 2017, they helped me find another comparable phone whish I was again immediately charged for, and told me to return the 3 axillary phones, which I did priority mail with a tracking number.Tracking shows it was delivered on Dec. 27,2016 to them. They claim I have to get proof of delivery before, they will issue a refund.

Then I just recieved notice they had mailed out the base unit for the order I had cancelled. They tell me I will not receive a refund until I mail back that unit the erroneously mailed to me!!!!!!!!

I have NEVER had this kind of trouble with an internet order. I advise anyone thinking of using this company to go elsewhere!!!

Product or Service Mentioned: Factory Outlet Store Shipping Service.

Reason of review: Return, Exchange or Cancellation Policy.

I didn't like: Phone run around.

Comments