100% full Not resolved

I ordered a $159.99 Lazy Lagoon float for my four sons several days before leaving for our lakeside vacation. With the wonderful 3-5 day shipping we would definitely receive it in time. Instead we were shipped a $19.99 life line rescue line. I called regarding the company's error and 10 days, 14 calls and a vacation later I have 4 very disappointed sons and a rescue life line that cost me $159.99.

Steer clear of this company and spread the word.

Worst online purchase experience I've ever experienced.

I hope to save others the agony of dealing with this company.

This reviewer shared experience about "order processing issue, customer service " and wants this business to "the item i ordered delivered to me by 9/4 which will be 13 days after item ordered" as the author lost $160. The author is overall dissatisfied with Factory Outlet Store and uploaded a picture. Reviewer wants customer support to reach out to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Factory Outlet Store.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Appliances and Electronics category for more informed decision or compare Factory Outlet Store to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with Factory Outlet Store?

Comments