I ordered a $159.99 Lazy Lagoon float for my four sons several days before leaving for our lakeside vacation. With the wonderful 3-5 day shipping we would definitely receive it in time. Instead we were shipped a $19.99 life line rescue line. I called regarding the company's error and 10 days, 14 calls and a vacation later I have 4 very disappointed sons and a rescue life line that cost me $159.99.
Steer clear of this company and spread the word.
Worst online purchase experience I've ever experienced.
I hope to save others the agony of dealing with this company.
More Review Details
|Exchange, Refund and Cancellation Policy|
What I liked
What I disliked
- Wrong item shipped and terrible customer service
- Reason of review:
- Order processing issue, CUSTOMER SERVICE
- Preferred solution:
- The item I ordered delivered to me by 9/4 which will be 13 DAYS after item ordered.
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Lazy Lagoon
- Review category
- Appliances and Electronics
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "My boyfriend Bought me the 60inch element HD Tv this Feb 14 2015 for a Valentine's gift and it now has a bright long straight green line going from the..."
- "I visited Big lot a week before Christmas, saw a nostalgic stereo system for $85.00. Left it and came back, asked if there were anymore, i was told only the..."
- "In October 2009 we decided to purchase a Maytag Bravos 850 series washer and dryer combo for approx. $1800. We figured investing in a "premium" set of appliances from..."
- "When i first met owner on the site his location was the same as where i live now. then when i contacted him he said he had moved states but..."
- "I bought the earrings that said 14k gold laughable, they are so far from gold or even the stainless steel in the package that they came in i couldn't wear..."
- "I bought a bag of Clany's chex mix from Aldi's which is good and economical. However i placed some in my mouth and something was cutting my tongue and it..."
- "Bought this Expensive Leather Lazy boy recliner four years ago and the leather is peeling off as we sit. Upholsterer said it is bonded leather and pretty cheap covering. We..."
- "At the Factory Again!! Just met with Customer Service manager..Brand New coach Diamond edition..Coach Bottoms Out Now have to go to Frieghtliner..can't fix it here..sit for Days waiting in line..."
- "My first MTB was missing the top dollar item. Seems like they will send me the missing item. I still canceled the subscription, it should be easy to..."