I ordered a $159.99 Lazy Lagoon float for my four sons several days before leaving for our lakeside vacation. With the wonderful 3-5 day shipping we would definitely receive it in time. Instead we were shipped a $19.99 life line rescue line. I called regarding the company's error and 10 days, 14 calls and a vacation later I have 4 very disappointed sons and a rescue life line that cost me $159.99.
Steer clear of this company and spread the word.
Worst online purchase experience I've ever experienced.
I hope to save others the agony of dealing with this company.
More Review Details
|Exchange, Refund and Cancellation Policy|
What I liked
What I disliked
- Wrong item shipped and terrible customer service
- Reason of review:
- Order processing issue, CUSTOMER SERVICE
- Preferred solution:
- The item I ordered delivered to me by 9/4 which will be 13 DAYS after item ordered.
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Lazy Lagoon
- Review category
- Appliances and Electronics
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "Will not order from Office Depot again. Ordered a Danby washer on 20 March 2016 and arrived on 1 April 2016. Only after calling to find where my shipment was..."
- "Dome melted and contacted company. Was offered replacement at a price and willing to pay but never received reply. Sent my shipping info but contact person said wasn't received. sent..."
- "I just found my receipt of purchase. Today is 12/28/2015. My television was purchased on 01/13/2013. It isn't 2 yrs old yet, Hisense says the television isn't covered because I..."
- "This is a response to an account manager by the name of Lucy. I am extremely dissatisfied with this entire process. I ordered a dress for a special event in..."
- "1st time i used levis u.k. Return policy is a trick to keep your money atlest show it on the shop so customer can be aware instead written small at..."
- "I bought products from this company from a vendor they had in the mall. I spent $129 which was a 'great deal' but, after testing the products I thought why..."
- "Motel 6 in Rochester MN. Dirty, stained mattress, furniture filthy, cobwebs,had to clean it myself ask for towels ect. People living there partying all the time. Nasty place...."
- "I won an auction for a car essential oil diffuser. Shortly after paying for the item I received an email idicating that they had received my payment and the item..."
- "When i first met owner on the site his location was the same as where i live now. then when i contacted him he said he had moved states but..."