2.9

Garmin is pulling a fast one on customers.They use this site to sell their products exclusively yet claim they are not associated with Garmin.

This is pure bull. Garmin has a responsibility to make certain those companies promoting their products, particularly those making to look like a Garmin site operate at a reasonable level of integrity. WARNING Factoryoutletstore should not be trusted. I ordered a refurb unit from them on a "2-day special" promotion promoting same day shipping.

My unit had not shipped after four working days. I called and the foreign fellow, without hesitation said it would ship next day. That was a lie. It shipped nearly a week after purchase.

Also, false advertising: their two day sale went on for at least 4-5 days... FTC, are you there? I received the unit on a Saturday. On Monday they were having their 12 year anniversary special.

Now my so-called two-day special which never went back up to the pre-special price, was now another 10% off. I asked for an adjustment and was refused. I asked for a supervisor to return my call. Four hours later she called and insisted my unit was not part of the sale.

I told her I had entered it all the way to giving my credit card number and said, indeed, I would receive the discount. She lied saying it would not be honored when I told her the discount was right before my eyes.

Really poor customer service.Garmin, pay attention!

Review about: Factory Outlet Store Shipping Service.

Preferred solution: Price reduction.

I liked: Range of choices.

I didn't like: Lack of customer service.

Had an Experience with Factory Outlet Store?

Comments