Purchased an $800.00 name brand trolling motor online - big mistake!!!!!PAckage arrived opened and falling out of box.

Between UPS and FACTORY OUTLET STORE.COM neither wants to take responsIbility in a customer friendly, do-business mode. In fact after holding for 30 minutes after first being greeted by what sounds like and Asian company service rep, a "supervisor" comes on and gave me the complete run around and when I calmly and politely asked to speak to her supervisor who she had just referred to she got rude. I then ask to speak to the owner of the company to which I was told the owner does not give out his number or takes calls. After stating he had not problem taking my $ for his advertised product she hung up on me!!!!!

I WILL NEVER DO BUSINESS AGAIN WITH FACTORY OUTLET STORE.COM NOR WOULD I EVER RECOMMEND TO ANYONE.

YOU ARE BETTER OFF ORDERING DIRECTLY FROM THE MANUFACTURER OR BUYING FROM A LOCAL BIG BOX OR LOCAL DEALER WHERE YOU CAN HAVE RECOURSE.DO NOT DO BUSINESS WITH FACTORY OUTLET STORE.COM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Had an Experience with Factory Outlet Store?

Comments