Ease of Use
Style and Design

I ordered a Plantronics CS530 wireless headset from FactoryOutletStore.com, and I am completely dissatisfied with the quality of product, terrible customer service, and lack of response on my issue.The headset I received was damaged/scratched with a large scuff mark down the front of the charging station.

The earpiece was dirty with dust, earwax/hair inside of it. This is also a health concern as well. I requested a supervisor the first time I called in and this foreign lady told me she was getting the supervisor and put me on hold for over an hour in limbo i'm sure just to get me to hang up. Then I emailed and received a response that I would receive a callback within 24 hours.

I still have yet to hear from the supervisor that I was promised. I also called yesterday to get a return label for this poor quality/dirty product and have yet to receive it. It doesn't take that long to get a return label. I just called in again today regarding this and another forein guy stated I would get this in a couple hours because it had to be "forwarded" to another department?

really? Get with the program people. This is not how you run a business. Note I still haven't received the label as promised and it's been well over a couple hours now.

At this time I have filed dispute charges with my credit card company to get my money back. In addition, I will be filing fraud charges and consulting a lawyer next. I regret ever making a purchase with this FactoryOutletStore.com . If this is the way you treat your customers you won't be in business for long.

I wish I had reviewed your business online with the BBB first, 65 negative reviews? Really?

Just awful..You should just close your doors.

Review about: Plantronics Cs530 Headset.

Reason of review: Bad quality.

I didn't like: Customer service, Product quality, Refund, Return process.

Had an Experience with Factory Outlet Store?

Comments