Ordered a battery from this company UPS said it was delivered call the company they said they would put a tracer on it UPS call several days later I finally received the package after I had ordered from another company this Factory Outlet.com said they would let me return it but I had to pay a 15% restocking fee the shipping and the return shipping. Asked for the president of the company name they said they could not give out that information ask for an address to send a letter to could not give that ether.

Rude customer service each time I called. Wish I had read the reviews do not use this company you will not be satisfied.

Comments

Ordered 2 battery for our Samsung Androids that was 08/15/15 open to. Day don't fit.Wrong battery call today and they told me give them all my Info and they said wait that was 9:00 am waited 45 minutes called them back and they would get back you waited another 35 min I called back they told that they were swamp ask me call back Thursday I don't have time for this *** and the man could not even speak good English I think he was from India so please don't use Factory-OUTLOOK -STORE .