Ordered a battery from this company UPS said it was delivered call the company they said they would put a tracer on it UPS call several days later I finally received the package after I had ordered from another company this Factory Outlet.com said they would let me return it but I had to pay a 15% restocking fee the shipping and the return shipping.Asked for the president of the company name they said they could not give out that information ask for an address to send a letter to could not give that ether.

Rude customer service each time I called.Wish I had read the reviews do not use this company you will not be satisfied.

Had an Experience with Factory Outlet Store?

Comments

Ordered 2 battery for our Samsung Androids that was 08/15/15 open to. Day don't fit.Wrong battery call today and they told me give them all my Info and they said wait that was 9:00 am waited 45 minutes called them back and they would get back you waited another 35 min I called back they told that they were swamp ask me call back Thursday I don't have time for this *** and the man could not even speak good English I think he was from India so please don't use Factory-OUTLOOK -STORE .