Ease of Use

FOS must not actually stock products.In early November I ordered a walker for an upcoming surgery.

Was told it is on back order but would ship November 15. No walker. Kept getting pushed further out. Same story for over 2 months.

Each time was told it is on back order. Finally I tried to cancel order so I could order from a reputable dealer. Was told it had been sent to shipping and therefore I could not cancel. Thank goodness I charged it to a credit card.

When the CC people got involved. I received an email telling me it was out of stock and my card would be credited. They are a bunch of conniving liars and scammers. Customer service was a joke.

Foreign speakers who could care less about your urgent need for a walker. Shipping was delayed even though it was listed as in stock.--whatever that means. I guess this means it is available in stock somewhere in the world, we just don't know where, but we will find it even if that takes weeks or months.

Meanwhile they charge your credit card for something they do not have and they lie to you telling you it will ship that very day.They need to put out of business.

This reviewer shared experience about order processing issue and wants this business to "make sure my credit card has been credited and order canceled". This person is overall dissatisfied with Factory Outlet Store. The most disappointing about factory outlet store shipping service at Factory Outlet Store was single contact with them Reviewer wants customer support to reach our to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Factory Outlet Store.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Appliances and Electronics category for more informed decision or compare Factory Outlet Store to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with Factory Outlet Store?

Comments