Ease of Use

FOS must not actually stock products. In early November I ordered a walker for an upcoming surgery.

Was told it is on back order but would ship November 15. No walker. Kept getting pushed further out. Same story for over 2 months.

Each time was told it is on back order. Finally I tried to cancel order so I could order from a reputable dealer. Was told it had been sent to shipping and therefore I could not cancel. Thank goodness I charged it to a credit card.

When the CC people got involved. I received an email telling me it was out of stock and my card would be credited. They are a bunch of conniving liars and scammers. Customer service was a joke.

Foreign speakers who could care less about your urgent need for a walker. Shipping was delayed even though it was listed as in stock.--whatever that means. I guess this means it is available in stock somewhere in the world, we just don't know where, but we will find it even if that takes weeks or months.

Meanwhile they charge your credit card for something they do not have and they lie to you telling you it will ship that very day. They need to put out of business.

Product or Service Mentioned: Factory Outlet Store Shipping Service.

Reason of review: Order processing issue.

Preferred solution: Make sure my credit card has been credited and order canceled..

I didn't like: Single contact with them.

Company wrote 0 public responses to the review from Dec 27, 2016.

Comments