Do not buy from this outlet.They are not affiliated with Humminbird, but give them a bad name.

I purchased a 581I DI Combo but what was delivered was a without the DI(down imaging) feature. When I contacted what they call customer service I was on hold forever and offered nothing but to return it at my cost and be re-imbursed. I spoke to two different "suprvisors" who still offered no real concern or help. They each said they would send me the correct unit but never billed my credit card or sent me an order number.

They SUCK!!!!!!!!!!!!! After 5 days of attempting to get an explanation or some action(not even a return phone call or email. I left a message to cancell the order. Then when the incorrect unit was returned to them they credited me only 80% of the original cost.

Called them again and got a promise......for what that is worth.... to credit me the additional amount. I am still out the $18 it cost me to sent it back. I was counting on getting the fish finder for a weekend fishing trip but they screwed that up.

I talked with a customer service rep from Humminbird who reported that complaints on this store were common.Please go elsewhere for your purchase!!!!!!!!!!!

Comments

This is their return policy even if they send wrong merchandise!

"Return for Credit (Credits are subject to a 15% processing fee plus the actual cost of shipping. This fee only applies to returns of non-defective items. This amount will be deducted from the amount of your refund.)

Return Reason:

Received Defective Item

Please indicate specifically what defect you are experiencing.

Duplicate Item OrderedDid Not Like / Did Not Suit NeedsReceived Incorrect ItemOther "

Do not buy from this company all you have to do is ask about their return policy and you will realize what they are!

West Palm Beach, Florida, United States #1318049

Don't get sucked in they do not represent Humingbird and all they want to do is get you on the hook, now I can't get my money back after one day of receiving wrong product!

Venice, Florida, United States #902565

My sentiments exactly...Avoid these people at all costs!

I have a Humminbird Combo unit and decided to order an SD card for my area. However, before I ordered I called the store to verify that I was ordering the right card. The store told me that I was and I completed the order. It turns out that the card in question is unsupported by my unit.

I called and told them I was returning it (fortunately I never opened the packaging) and after talking with several departments, they finally emailed the necessary return forms. It was at this point that I found out that returns are subject to the following:

Due to the circumstances I gave them a written objection toward paying the 15% 'processing' fee...

to no avail.

I looked at my return credit on my credit card statement and found that they deducted the fee.A bunch of *** as far as I'm concerned.

The factory outlet store is a bunch of non English speaking people from India with made up American names.

They are very difficult to deal with and I recommend not using them.