Guymon, Oklahoma

Ordered 2 pack of batteries for my Samsung Galaxy S cellphone.

Battery #EB575152YZ.Their webpage clearly has the Samsung logo show with the batteries.I received the batteries promptly but when I inserted on into the cellphone I immediately got an error message

"non-supported battery,see user manual".The user manual states that Samsung phones and chargers do not work with non supported batteries.The cost of the batteries and shipping was minimal and as they do not pay for return shipping I'm stuck with 2 miniature paperweights.This company falsely states that their product is OEM by displaying the manufacturers logo with the batteries.Buyers should beware and avoid this online merchant.

This person wrote the review because of not as described of samsung electronics samsung galaxy s cell phone battery from Factory Outlet Store and attached a photo. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Factory Outlet Store to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Factory Outlet Store for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Factory Outlet Store?

Comments