Ordered 2 pack of batteries for my Samsung Galaxy S cellphone.
Battery #EB575152YZ.Their webpage clearly has the Samsung logo show with the batteries.I received the batteries promptly but when I inserted on into the cellphone I immediately got an error message
"non-supported battery,see user manual".The user manual states that Samsung phones and chargers do not work with non supported batteries.The cost of the batteries and shipping was minimal and as they do not pay for return shipping I'm stuck with 2 miniature paperweights.This company falsely states that their product is OEM by displaying the manufacturers logo with the batteries.Buyers should beware and avoid this online merchant.
More Review Details
- Product or service
- Battery For Samsung Eb575152Yz
- Review category
- Appliances and Electronics
You May Also Like
- "Stove Range Model #FGFL79DBE Purchased from Lowe's December 2005. Used the broiler for the very first time on May 9, 2010 and the stove caught on fire - insulation..."
- "I purchased a 50-inch TV during the first shopping event at Walmart Thanksgiving Day for the one hour guarantee. Upon arriving home (2-hours away from the store), I entered..."
- "I just found my receipt of purchase. Today is 12/28/2015. My television was purchased on 01/13/2013. It isn't 2 yrs old yet, Hisense says the television isn't covered because I..."
- "Internet crimes complaint(ic3.gov) this is just one of many sites to go complain on Dr bones legally, he couldn't even pick up the phone, after he took my money, I'm..."
- "The WORST florist. Left pic is what I ordered, right pic is what got delivered!! I called my complaint, I even emailed them the pics; they said "upon close inspection,..."
- "I called to get the sectional at the advertised price, but was told that was not correct and that correct price was over $5,000.00. The salesman I was chatting with..."
- "Be very, very, very cautious of dealing with this company. I will not ever do business with them again. I have been trying to get them to replace a coil..."
- "Not much to say (there 4 pictures taken on the same visit say it all). I have been consistently disappointed in the quality of veggies and produce at the..."
- "Around Sept 30, 2015, I started Roca Labs. The picture on the right was April 22, 2015, the one on the left was March 16, 2016. The regimen was the..."