2.0

Ordered a Garmin 2455lmt. When I received it, it was missing the 3D traffic cable. Customer support promised they would send the missing cable. 10 days later, they shipped me just a power cable. I call in again, which routes to India, and was told that the 3D Traffic cable was too expensive for them to ship.

I have now shipped this unit, including the incorrect cable they shipped me, back to them at my cost. I'm hoping at least to get my original purchase price back. Their customer service is severely lacking.

Avoid this company at all costs. Doing business with them cost me $12 and a whole lot of angst.

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. shadowbozo stated that there is a room for improvement of rude and unprofessional theves. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss poor customer service of garmin navigator and associated monetary loss in the amount of $12. Factory Outlet Store needs to issue a full refund according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned garmin navigator in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Factory Outlet Store.

Had an Experience with Factory Outlet Store?

Comments