3.0

Bought Note 3 brand new June 2 2014, August 1 2014 it failed, something about the Android Processor failing.They had me mail my phone to the Samsung service center for service.

Every time I call they say that they are "waiting on parts"!! It is now September 22 2014, I've tried to be polite and as patient as one can be, but that is not working at all.

I think they are waiting on me to buy a new phone.

Suggestion: buy your phone locally, do not look to save a buck, like I did, you end up loosing big

Reason of review: Damaged or defective.

Had an Experience with Factory Outlet Store?

Comments

Factory Outlet Store - I'm Charged,Batteries Won't Charge Factory Outlet Store "Ordered 2 pack of batteries for my Samsung Galaxy S cellphone. Battery #EB575152YZ.Their webpage clearly has the Samsung logo show with the batteries.I received the batteries promptly but when I inserted..." Read more Whirlpool Cabrio washer cracked lid (Model WTW7800XW2) Whirlpool "We purchased our Whirlpool Cabrio washer and dryer from Lowe's in 2011. (Whirlpool Cabrio Washer Model WTW7800XW2). Before our one year warranty expired, I noticed the lid was..." Read more Factory Outlet Store - Wrong batteries for Makita drill shipped Factory Outlet Store "Ordered a two pack of Makita BL1830 and received a two pack of BL1815. The capacity rating of the BL1830 is 3.0 au and the capacity of the BL1815 is..." Read more Swagtron - Similar experience with Swagway X2 Swagtron "I purchased this Swagtron Swagway X2 on December 6th, 2016 because of the $199 sale... it's used and damaged..." Read more Morgan Properties - Vineland Village in Vineland NJ Morgan Properties "We moved in August 8 we moved from Oklahoma for our job. I went on line to look for places to live which I always do since we are in..." Read more Little Caesars - NEGATIVE MARKETING FOR LITTLE CAESER'S PIZZA Little Caesars "To person who verbalized the negative nature of this described Little Caesar Commercial; I agree with you. This commercial is absolutely the most thoughtless regarding Father & Son. There is..." Read more Sears - NIGHTMARE Wedding Ring Set!! Sears "I have been having issues with a diamond wedding ring set I purchased 2 years ago and Sears has yet to rectify the situation. I initially purchased the set along..." Read more Whirlpool - Really upset can't believe product last only 2 years Whirlpool "2 days ago my cabrio washer machine stop working. Was washing some clothes the machine start making this weird loud noise and had some weird smell i notice today the..." Read more