Ask a question

We will try to contact this business to get an answer for you.

Post answer

Oral-B Cross/Action toothbrush

I need replacement brushes for the subject toothbrush. I mistakenly bought the Oral-B Dual Clean Brossettes which obviously wasn't 'the correct one.

I checked the Oral-B internet address but couldn't find the replacement brushes I need. Can you help me?

Show

HDS 12 gen 2 wont go off.

I have 2 DHS 12 Gen 2. One on trolling motor will not go off.

In lots of rain over the weekend. Does it need to come to shop for fix. Also changing from spotscan to another transducer on trolling motor. Do not like spotscan.

What transducer do I need on trolling motor. Unit acting up is 3 yr old

Order#F0S8348500E

Owners Manual and Quick S et Up Manuals are missing in the Order received today. Please forward to mailing address on record. Thank you.

Carl Andre

order#FOS8861266E I would like to get a instruction manual for the Magellan RoadMate 9612T-LM

Clarity XLC2

Clarity phone not working purchased june 28,2017 can not get or recievce calls not sure what is wrong with it.

Accessory package

This is t 5th time in last two months I've tried to contact the ( FACTORY OUTLET STORE ) So far no response, I NEVER recieved my accessory package. The guys that delivered the mattress and box spring ,were out of cedar rapids iowa, said it would come separately they just handled the big stuff, skeptical.

But either way, i never recieved my ADVERTISED, accessory package. If this is the way you do business i will definitely give bad reviews, and let everyone i know not to do business with FACTORY OUTLET STORE, no return emails, dont send out free accessories as advertised, i hope im wrong, i try to give everyone a chance but seems to me the free stuff is just a come on to make sales.

return prducts

I need a return form email to me so i can return a garmin product that i purchase online

Questions 6