I ordered a Plantronics wireless headset and was not informed of any delay in processing my order.After a week and after my account was charged I called for a status and was told it is on "Manufactures back order" and it would be in the next week-next week same story-next week same story.

After 4 weeks I cancelled the order.I don't think they can even get these devises, all they want is your money!Their customer service representatives are rude and will tell you anything to get you off the phone, when I told them I was promised last week all they said was it is on manufactures back order and they would ship when it was available.

This person wrote the review because of order processing issue at Factory Outlet Store. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Factory Outlet Store to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Factory Outlet Store plantronics wireless headset for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Factory Outlet Store?

Comments

Factory Outlet Store - The Company Promises Delivery Time Quicker Than FEDEX  Guarantees Factory Outlet Store "I ordered 2 headsets and USB wired conference speaker. The company website shows free shipping 2-5 business days which was adequate for my situation. Then they send the items SMART..." Read more Never Purchase a Carrier Product Carrier "5 year old unit and still under warranty. ISSUE #1: On June 20, 2017 the blower motor on my 48ES-A420903-GP HVAC/Gas Pak stopped working. It was after 4:00pm and the..." Read more Frigidaire - It seems to get worse and worse, and the responses also get worse and worse. Frigidaire ""...Glass electric range tops all scratched up.They say, 2 things about that..." Read more Factory Outlet Store -  DO NOT DO BUSINESS WITH THIS COMPANY.  YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED! Factory Outlet Store "I ordered a Plantronics CS530 wireless headset from FactoryOutletStore.com, and I am completely dissatisfied with the quality of product, terrible customer service, and lack of response on my issue. The..." Read more Little Caesars - Bad ownership service Little Caesars "Well someone in this city of chicago has taken to much of a chance to sabation a company as well as the pepole of this serivce health by calling in..." Read more Renters Warehouse - Scammers Renters Warehouse "Renters warehouse is nothing but slum lords. They hang up on there customer's when calling to have up stairs bathroom that is pouring into the kitchen fixed. We said we..." Read more Screwed over by T-Mobile's Assurant cell phone insurance!  Assurant "I purchased a Note 7 phone through T-Mobile in September of 2016 as well as an insurance policy through Assurant for the phone. The phone was stolen in November of..." Read more Camping World - Unable to complete simple job. Camping World "Brought my Class B camper van in, showed them where the grey-water tank was leaking. Left five hours later-- no wifi, by the way, in this place!-- with the SAME..." Read more