I ordered a Plantronics wireless headset and was not informed of any delay in processing my order.After a week and after my account was charged I called for a status and was told it is on "Manufactures back order" and it would be in the next week-next week same story-next week same story.

After 4 weeks I cancelled the order.I don't think they can even get these devises, all they want is your money!Their customer service representatives are rude and will tell you anything to get you off the phone, when I told them I was promised last week all they said was it is on manufactures back order and they would ship when it was available.

This person wrote the review because of order processing issue at Factory Outlet Store. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Factory Outlet Store to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Factory Outlet Store plantronics wireless headset for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Factory Outlet Store?

Comments