1.2
Ease of Use

My husband bought a MinnKota trolling motor on 6/22. We received it 6/25. Upon examination, the product photo on site did NOT match the description - we had to return it. The start of the POOREST service I have ever received!

Request for RMA# on 6/29 (told to wait 24-48 hours); 2nd request, July 1, 3rd request July 3, RMA issued 7/8 (notice it does NOT add up to 24-48 hours!). We had to pay shipping which at 63 lbs and box size of 75x19x7 in. - it was over $50; sent on 7/10. (FactoryOutletStore only pays $20+ dollars). I had the box insured and signature request. FactoryOutlet received the trolling motor on 7/14. I finally called 7/23 for why I had not received a refund. Guess what. 24-48 hours. They show they did receive the motor. I called today (24 hours later)...I have to wait now until Monday. DO NOT BUY FROM FACTORY OUTLET STORE. I researched the company and they have multiple issues if you have any problems. They have no elevated level for resolving the issue. Customer service is just taking messages. I will update this post when I get credit because I bet they will pull a 15%-20% restocking fee. It really is not worth buying this kind of product over the internet; at least from them. CONSUMER BEWARE.

Click here for the BBB business review of this F rated business: http://www.bbb.org/new-york-city/business-reviews/online-retailer/factoryoutletstore-llc-in-new-york-ny-109567/

This reviewer shared experience about poor customer service and wants this business to issue a full refund as the author lost $1100. The author is overall dissatisfied with Factory Outlet Store. The most disappointing about minn kota trolling motor from Factory Outlet Store was no answers to questions, false description of product and lack of supervisor Reviewer wants customer support to reach out to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Factory Outlet Store.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Appliances and Electronics category for more informed decision or compare Factory Outlet Store to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with Factory Outlet Store?

Comments