2.5

Worst Experience ONLINE SHOPPING EVER!

Ordered over $1,200 in phone electronics on 9/6/2014. I have a few issues with the way my order was handled but I will let you the reader determine if I'm off base.

9/6 received a e-mail that ordered was placed.

9/8 received e-mail that I needed to fill out a Credit Card Authorization Form, (Ok I work in the Luxury Resort Industry, we ask this for third party payments, weird to do this online as I completed the billing address and shipping address, granted shipping address is 2 streets from my billing address but whatever)

*I called the morning of after faxing the CC auth in per their instructions.(required a copy of the front and back of my credit card and CA ID.) After 13minutes they stated they had received my fax and would process order

*Called in the late afternoon after not getting a final processing e-mail. They stated they could not read the fax and to please take a photo via cellphone of credit card and ID and send it to them. (OK kinda weird but ok sent it off. Is my personal data being sold while I wait?)

9/9: Woke up and received another e-mail (NOT even a phone call)

*Called them they stated they had not received the e-mail. Re-verified e-mail address and after 15minute hold was told all ok. GREAT

9/10: Woke up checked phone and received another e-mail (NOT even a phone call) NOW I'm angry. I call the office at 8:30am PST and after 30minutes finally have me intouch with a manager. Due to the size of my order they need to verify with my BANK to verify who I am.(EXACT words: Please call back when your bank is open) My question, could we not have done this on 9/8, or 9/9?

*So call them back and after this experience I verify order. Now on 9/11 I still have not received any type of verification of final processing.

Would I shop with this store again, NO. Do I spend over $100,000 a year via my business on electronics and luxury items YES, would I recommend them, NO. Could they have solved this numerous times via a simple phone call, hey SP we are worried your large order is fraud, can you verify who you are, YES.

I understand all this is probably a rarity but in my hospitality industry you only get one chance to make a final impression. Goodbye factoryoutletstore.com

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

Had an Experience with Factory Outlet Store?

Comments